Thursday, August 23, 2012

Obama: 75 Days

The election is 75 days away, November 6th.

Of course, if you listen to Michelle Obama, you think the election is on November 2nd. Poor Michelle. She must be a little tired or something. I don't know. Maybe she's been hanging around with Joe Biden too much.

I do have very fond memories of a November 2nd election day. It was in 2010. We took Wisconsin back, electing Scott Walker and Ron Johnson and a slew of Republicans to the House. Firing Russ Feingold was very sweet indeed.

What a great day that was!

But I digress.

Contrary to Michelle's statement, "Get to the Polls on November the 2nd," Americans will head to the polls on November 6th.



Thanks for the reminder, Obama.

Will do.

I'll do whatever I can to assure Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and other conservatives are elected to save the country.

No comments: