Thursday, December 5, 2013

Martin Bashir Out At MSNBC

Martin Bashir's days at MSNBC are over. The vile Bashir is history.

Last month, Bashir made shockingly offensive comments about Sarah Palin.



Apparently, even the MSNBC/NBC Leftists decided Bashir couldn't recover. His on-air apology wasn't enough.



From Scott Whitlock, NewsBusters:

Nineteen days after suggesting that someone should defecate in Sarah Palin's mouth, MSNBC's Martin Bashir resigned from the network, according to Mediaite. In a statement reprinted on the website, Wednesday, the liberal host announced, "Upon further reflection, and after meeting with the President of MSNBC, I have tendered my resignation. It is my sincere hope that all of my colleagues, at this special network, will be allowed to focus on the issues that matter without the distraction of myself or my ill-judged comments."

He added, "I deeply regret what was said, will endeavor to work hard at making constructive contributions in the future and will always have a deep appreciation for our viewers."
Bashir's forced departure from MSNBC is a victory for civility.

However, simply getting rid of Bashir and Alec Baldwin won't solve MSNBC's problems. The network is a mess. It appeals to the fringe Leftists, the fools. MSNBC's dismal ratings perfectly reflect just how horrible its programming is.

Good riddance, Bashir.