Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bernadette Lancelin: 'What About the Kids Here?' (Video)

Bernadette Lancelin was interviewed on KRIV FOX 26, Houston.

She expressed her outrage over what's happening at our border, and Obama's call to spend BILLIONS of dollars to manage the crisis while we have our own problems.

Here's video:




BERNADETTE LANCELIN: It's not right. Now billions of dollars want to be borrowed from the White House to help feed and house them.

What about the [bleep] kids here, in our neighborhood, in our country? Not just in this neighborhood but in our country!

All these kids-- Really? Why can't they go back?

I'm sorry that the parents are in poor living conditions or surroundings or whatever's going on out there. I don't care!

I care about what's going on right here in my own back yard, my neighborhood.

Am I the only one in this community that's out here that watches the news every [bleep] morning? Oh, my God! I feel alone right now in this, and I'm very saddened by it.
Lancelin is right.

She shouldn't feel alone.

Millions of people share her concerns.

What we aren't getting is proper media coverage. I understand why she feels the way she does.

Under normal circumstances, the president would be held accountable for not managing the anarchy. Americans would demand action, and the media would be leading the charge.

Where the hell is Oprah? Why isn't she crying at the border? Where's Geraldo? Shouldn't he be apprehending the criminals pouring into the country?

Obama's Leftist propagandists are glossing over Obama's border crisis, and failing to report on the threats and the risks that his "no borders" policy presents.

I don't think they'll be successful in propping up Obama on this one much longer.

If you're one of those parents who don't believe in getting your kids vaccinated, you might want to reconsider that choice.






No comments: