Monday, January 26, 2015

Dropkick Murphys HATE Scott Walker

I've attended performances by Dropkick Murphys in Milwaukee.

Family members are fans of the band.

It's unfortunate that they turned out to be such HATERS.

The other night, I saw on Twitter that Dropkick Murphys requested that Scott Walker stop using their music because they HATE him.



The tweet no longer appears on the band's timeline, but it lingers in cyberspace.



This morning, I'm glad to see that their expression of HATE is getting attention.

I love it when the truth about a HATER is exposed.

From the Washington Times:

Boston-based Celtic punk band Dropkick Murphys admonished Scott Walker for using their music for his political purposes, issuing a scathing tweet that they “literally hate” the Wisconsin governor.

The band took exception to Mr. Walker’s blaring of the band’s “I’m Shipping Up To Boston” as he took the stage Saturday at the Iowa Freedom Summit, tweeting to the Republican governor to “please stop using our music in any way … we literally hate you !!!”

The Dropkick Murphys have been at odds with Mr. Walker since 2011, when he introduced and brought to fruition a bill that limited the collective bargaining rights of unions. The band responded by selling pro-union T-shirts on their official website, A.V. Club reported.
My family member fans of the band dismissesd the 2011 stuff, but I'm hoping the "we literally hate you" line moves them to reject listening to these HATERS.

I encourage Scott Walker to use music performed by more civil individuals.


No comments: