Thursday, September 2, 2010

Deval Patrick: 'Free Country'

When Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick was on the "Jim & Margery Show" on WTKK-FM yesterday, he was talking about Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally.

The liberal Patrick really put his foot in his mouth.

DEVAL PATRICK: It's a free country. I wish it weren't. But it's a free country."

Whoa!

How do those words come out of one's mouth?

And the Leftists constantly rail that Sarah Palin is an idiot and President Bush is a buffoon?

I'm so, so sick of the double standard.


Audio.


Host Jim Braude should have questioned Patrick about the comment immediately. Then, Patrick could have clarified what he actually meant. Now, it's too late.

2 comments:

jimspice said...

Yes, that was stupid of him. And I wouldn't use the words idiot or buffoon, but yes, I believe Bush was not, nor Palin is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Why some consider that a plus I will never know.

Mary said...

I think Obama is a pretty dull knife.