Saturday, October 1, 2011

Herman Cain and Jay Leno (Video)

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain was Jay Leno's guest on Friday's Tonight Show.

Leno was not the jerk that he was when Michele Bachmann was on his show. Overall, he was much more pleasant and respectful.

During the interview, Leno asked Cain for his thoughts on the Republican candidates, sort of a lightning round.

Transcript

JAY LENO: Let me get your thoughts on some of these candidates.

HERMAN CAIN: All right.

LENO: Give me a quick, I'll go down the list, give me a quick... Rick Perry.

CAIN: Now you know this is going to get me in trouble.

LENO: I wanna, I'm trying to get you in trouble. Rick Perry.

CAIN: Rick Perry-- good governor.

LENO: Good governor. All right. Mitt Romney.

CAIN: Mitt Romney-- good hair.

LENO: Good hair. Ron Paul.

CAIN: Grumpy, old man.

LENO: Grumpy, old man. Michele Bachmann.

CAIN: Very nice lady.

LENO: Very nice lady.

CAIN: Yes.

LENO: All right. Rick Santorum.

CAIN: Stressed.

LENO: Stressed. Uh, Jon Huntsman.

CAIN: He wears ties just like Mr. Cain.

LENO: Really?

CAIN: Yeah. Haven't you noticed that, at the debate?

LENO: I didn't notice that, but I will. Newt Gingrich.

CAIN: Brilliant.

LENO: Brilliant.

CAIN: Brilliant.

LENO: OK, very good.

Interesting.

Here are some video clips from the interview:

Herman Cain addresses Sarah Palin's flavor of the week comment.



Jay asks Herman Cain why he wouldn't appoint a Muslim.



Full interview here:
Herman Cain, Part 1 (9/30/11)
Part 1: Jay asks Herman Cain about his nine, nine, nine plan.



Herman Cain, Part 2 (9/30/11)
Part 2: Jay asks Herman Cain his thoughts on Sarah Palin and to describe the candidates.

2 comments:

ed said...

Herman Cain has a solid vision of what he wants to accomplish. I find this is lacking in other candidtes; Democratic and Republicans.

B. Linker said...

It is SO nice to listen to someone who says it "like it is", AND has a PLAN that makes sense!
B. Linker