Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cut Off Scott Walker's Head

Do Democrats/Leftists/union leaders and minions understand what "civility" means?

The violent rhetoric at an ILLINOIS rally against Scott Walker indicates that they don't; or they completely understand and have decided to be as uncivil as they what to be.

Watch this video.

Rev. T. Ray McJunkins of Springfield’s Union Baptist Church and USAction’s William McNary engaged in violent rhetoric to rile up a union crowd of thousands just yards away from an Illinois appearance by Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.

McNary challenged Walker to “knuckle up” while McJunkins said they’re going to “cut your head off,” likening Walker to Goliath.



Yikes! The teachers' unions in Illinois seem as crazed as the unions in Wisconsin.

"Goliath" in this recall scenario isn't Scott Walker, a democratically elected governor. The unions, the Democrat Party, and the White House are playing the role of "Goliath."

Each Wisconsin voter is a "David." But we don't have to cut off anyone's head or speak in violent terms. We just have to make our voices heard at the polls. It's a peaceful, yet powerful, act.

My promise: I will NEVER write a post about cutting off Tom Barrett's head or Kathleen Falk's head. Not gonna do it. I'm not going to "knuckle up." I'm a peace-loving Wisconsinite. I don't talk that way. I don't walk that way.

But on June 5th, I'm going to vote for Scott Walker and Rebecca Kleefisch. On Recall Election Day, I personally am going to see to it that Walker supporters I know get to the polls and vote.

That's what democracy looks like.

No violence. No beheadings. No knuckling up. No screaming.

I will do everything in my power to prevent radicals from overturning the November 2010 election - peacefully.

No comments: