Thursday, October 11, 2012

Biden BOTOX?

Nine days and four years ago, Joe Biden and Sarah Palin debated.

I remember being creeped out by Biden's forehead.

The creases on Biden's forehead were gone. He could raise his eyebrows a bit, but his forehead was immobile, completely paralyzed.

He was so pumped full of BOTOX it was frightening. It's also possible that some sort of spackling compound was used to fill in the wrinkles. In any event, it was very distracting.

Tonight, I will be checking out Biden's forehead. Given that Paul Ryan has such an advantage in terms of physical appearance, I do wonder if the Obama campaign will take dramatic steps to make Biden appear more youthful.

(Remember Obama looked older than Mitt Romney during last Wednesday's debate. The Dem ticket looks tired and worn and completely lacking vigor.)

I'll also be waiting for Biden to talk about hanging out at Home Depot.

From the 2008 debate:

JOE BIDEN: Can I respond? Look, all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington or go to Katie's Restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me where I spend a lot of time...
Of course, that diner Biden referenced had been closed for decades.

What does Biden have in store for us this time?

I'm sure Paul Ryan will do a fantastic job.

He won't let Biden lie and he'll hold him accountable for the Obama-Biden miserable record.

No comments: