Friday, December 21, 2012

'Santa Barry'

More sounds of the season, featuring Baracka Claus.

"Santa Barry"




Lyrics:

Santa Barry, slip a cell phone under the tree, for me
That's why I voted for you, Santa Barry
So hurry with the presents tonight

Santa Barry, a 2012 convertible too, light blue
I supported you dear, Santa Barry
So hurry with the presents tonight

Spend it all 'cause I insist
I don't care about a little bitty fiscal cliff
Your next term should be twice as good
For people doin' nothin' in my neighborhood

Santa Barry, there's one more thing I really do need - the deed
To my home that's in foreclosure, Santa Barry
So hurry with the presents tonight

So hurry with the presents, alright

Santa, hurry

Parody from the great Paul Shanklin.

__________________

Other holiday favorites:

"Baracka Claus is Coming to Town"

"Forward: Obama Phones Ringing"

"Jolly Old St. Obama"

"Let It Grow"

"Welfare Wonderland"





No comments: