Monday, January 21, 2013

Matt Damon: John McCain, Sarah Palin, and Obama

This post has been in the making for four years.

I'm happy to report that Matt Damon is a fool. He was dead wrong in predicting back in 2008 that it was likely John McCain would die before January 2013.

Recall, from September 10, 2008:

Allow me to summarize Matt Damon's prediction of America's future if John McCain and Sarah Palin are elected:

McCain is going to die very soon. Palin, clueless "hockey mom" from Alaska, will become president, a mom as leader of the free world. It will be a living nightmare. The reality in store for the country is like a bad Disney movie.

Transcript from NewsBusters:

I think there is a really good chance that Sarah Palin could president. And I think that's a really scary thing because I don't know anything about her. I don't think in eight weeks I'm going to know anything about her. I know that she was a mayor of a really, really small town. And she's governor of Alaska for less than two years. I just don't understand... I think the pick was made for political purposes but in terms of governance it's a disaster.

You do the actuary tables and there's a one out of three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn't survive his first term and it will be President Palin. And it really...we were talking about it earlier...it's like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom. "I'm just a hockey mom from Alaska." And she's the president. And it's like she's facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It's absurd. It's totally absurd. And I don't understand why more people aren't talking about how absurd it is. It's a really terrifying possibility. The fact that we've gotten this far and we're that close to this being a reality is crazy, crazy.

I need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago, that's an important...I want to know that. I really do. Because she's going to have the nuclear codes. I want to know if she thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago. Or if she banned books or tried to ban books. We can't have that.

Damon displays the arrogance and condescension of so many of Barack Obama's Hollywood supporters. This is how the Hollywood elite think.

More slamming of conservative women, faith, and small town, hard-working Americans...

Talk about being out of touch!



This is just a reminder of what a buffoon Damon is.

I hope he sends John McCain a card on his birthday.

No comments: